Aquabot Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
The computer-controlled Aquabot ABTTJET Turbo T Jet is
pre-programmed to scrub, vacuum and filter dirt and debris from the floor, walls, waterlines and steps of all
sizes, shapes and surface type of swimming pools in six hours or less --
The lightweight Aquabot has its own pump and micro filtration bag located inside its body and
operates completely independent of the main pool filter, eliminating the need for messy, bulky hoses and
“costly to operate” booster pumps.
Engineered for reliable, worry free operation, the Aquabot cannot become stuck on stairs or ladders, or
become tangled in hoses like other pool cleaners. Just take the Aquabot out of the box and put it in your pool - No
* Scrubbing Action - Front and rear rotating scrubbing brushes, powered by Aquabot internal drive motor, loosen
heavy dirt and fine particles to be vacuumed and trapped in the micro filter bag.
* Vacuuming - The Aquabot’s exceptionally high suction power and large vacuum intake ports enable it to vacuum up
all types of dirt and debris.
* Built-in Filtration System - The Aquabot will clean and purify thousands of gallons of water per hour. The
Aquabot is equipped with an expansive, reusable micro filter bag that has the capacity to hold many leaves and
twigs and is capable of filtering out all types of fine particles including sand, silt, algae and bacteria. The
filter bag can be easily removed and rinsed clean. And, since debris goes into your Aquabot, not your pool filter,
backwashing and cleaning cartridges is reduced by up to 80% saving thousands of gallons of water, chemicals, the
environment and your filter.
* Better Chemical Distribution - As a result of Aquabot’s heavy-duty pumping action, the pool’s bottom and surface
water are mixed, raising water temperature below while reducing evaporation above. This decreases energy bills and
creates a more even distribution of chemicals, which normally settle to the pool floor.
* No Installation - Operation is as simple as dropping the Aquabot into your pool, plugging it into its 24V
transformer and pushing a button. It does the rest by itself. The Aquabot is the safest and easiest cleaner to use,
and operating costs are little more than 10 cents a day.
* Low maintenance - Constructed of corrosion-proof materials, with fewer than 10 moving parts, the Aquabot requires
little or no maintenance.
Cleans pool walls and bottom
Cleans pool in two hours
No poles or hoses
Works independently of main filter
Two-micron mesh filter
Reduces use of water, chemicals, and electricity
Patented EZ swivel device
Requires curved transition between floor and walls to climb walls